Business Coaching in Raleigh and Worldwide
“Starting your own business isn’t just a job, it’s a way of life” – Richard Branson.
Whether you’ve just started a business, dreaming of a new business or you are a seasoned business owner, having a road map, an experienced advocate and a taskmaster will change the course of your business for the better.
- Clearly defined goals for your business
- Action Plan to reach your business goals
- Accountability designed to keep you on track to your goals
- Identification of long and short term successes
- Client Loyalty Practices
- Strategic planning for your long range Business Plan
- Comprehensive Business Plan
- Leadership Development and Skills Building
- Marketing strategies and additional resources
- Hiring Assistance for key employees
This coaching process includes:
- In person coaching sessions, typically 1.5 – 2 hours in length
- Successive weekly, bi-weekly or monthly sessions for a minimum of 3-6 months
- Additional “homework” co-designed by the coach and client(s) to deepen their learning and forward their action.
- Understand and reflect on an individual’s approach to conflict
- Help shift destructive reactions to more constructive responses
- Communicate effectively in conflict situations
- Develop skills to manage disputes more collaboratively
“Susan is an expert in this field, drawing upon her years of experience and detailed knowledge to create a unique individual program to suit her clients needs. I have experienced greater clarity as she has improved my work and personal performance dramatically.” – Debra M.
“Susan has a belief in her clients that I never expected to find. The skeptic in me feared judgment from my honesty. Susan never judged. Instead, she validated my feelings, put them in perspective, and empowered me to take ownership of my life.” -Maria D.
“Experiencing a coaching session with horses was rich and informative. The horses definitely provide an honest reflection of the issues that we, as clients, are working with; while Susan provides direct guidance and powerful questions to help us gain awareness and insight. With the horses, I learned so much about the way I lead both my self and others and how it’s perceived by “other” – in this case a horse – and in this non-verbal space, in the presence of this beautiful, humbling, wise animal, there was only pure energetic reaction from which I could learn and keep growing.” – Suzanne Ballantyne, Certified Health & Wellness Coach