Executive Leadership Coaching in Raleigh and Worldwide
Leadership is situational. There is no one style that is “right” for all situations. Coaching develops your leadership style by helping you make the right choices at the right time in the right way and for the right reasons.
As former US President Dwight Eisenhower said: “Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something that you want done because they want to do it.”
As an executive, whether in a corporate setting or as a business owner, you have committed to providing the best leadership possible while driving positive results to the bottom line. Executive coaching assists you in achieving greater clarity in your efforts, deepening employee relationships, developing powerful communication skills and accountability to the goals you have in place. I provide training in sales and leadership, goal setting and measurement, one on one coaching, and group workshop facilitation or group coaching.
I offer a highly effective tool entitled the Passion Profiler. This short survey measures you or your employee’s top 3 passions – leading you to a greater understanding of your/their intrinsic passions with which they will approach any situation with renewed energy, purpose and excitement. This tool gives you the key to bringing out the best of you and your employee’s gifts; leading to a powerful commitment to the company’s mission. As a staffing and team development tool, you will discover otherwise hidden abilities that you can tap into for a greater application in all areas of your organization.
Typical Challenges Addressed
- Attitude Development: Attitudes are the basis of all behavior; therefore, in order to develop or enhance leadership behavior, it is essential that we begin by developing positive, success-oriented attitudes.
- Interpersonal Skills: Much of what a leader is involved in and therefore accomplishes involves other people. To be effective in this continuous challenge it is important to learn, understand, and use interpersonal skills effectively.
- Goal Setting: Leadership, among other things, is the process of providing organizations direction and accomplishing necessary objectives. The goal accomplishment model provides the tools and process necessary to achieve more goals, more often, in order to maximize results and outcomes.
- Knowing how to Delegate well
- Improved Decisions and Problem Solving skills
- Enhanced Communication skills
- Well developed Goal Planning and Attainment process
- Improved Motivation and Confidence in all areas of your life
- Improved Time Management skills
- Getting into Action in all areas of your career and life
This developmental coaching process typically includes:
- Multiple sessions using skill development material
- Assessment debriefs to develop awareness and clarity of how you are wired, and
Multiple individual coaching sessions addressing situational opportunities to apply new skills and insights.
- Other options are available based upon individual or group needs.
- Sessions conducted individually or in a group setting: face-face, video, or phone calls
“Susan is an expert in this field, drawing upon her years of experience and detailed knowledge to create a unique individual program to suit her clients needs. I have experienced greater clarity as she has improved my work and personal performance dramatically.” – Debra M.
“Susan has a belief in her clients that I never expected to find. The skeptic in me feared judgment from my honesty. Susan never judged. Instead, she validated my feelings, put them in perspective, and empowered me to take ownership of my life.” -Maria D.
“Experiencing a coaching session with horses was rich and informative. The horses definitely provide an honest reflection of the issues that we, as clients, are working with; while Susan provides direct guidance and powerful questions to help us gain awareness and insight. With the horses, I learned so much about the way I lead both my self and others and how it’s perceived by “other” – in this case a horse – and in this non-verbal space, in the presence of this beautiful, humbling, wise animal, there was only pure energetic reaction from which I could learn and keep growing.” – Suzanne Ballantyne, Certified Health & Wellness Coach