The Passion Profiler™
The Passion Profiler™
The Passion Profiler™, a groundbreaking online tool, assesses and identifies an individual’s life and work-related passions which are the outward manifestation of the deeper inner purpose which drives that individual. These quantifiable passions are expressed as 10 Passion Profile Archetypes that define a person’s overall approach to work and life – and how they can be best engaged within their organization.
“The Passion Profiler is the most powerful tool for personal and professional development I have ever come across. The passion archetypes make sense on every level. Businesses and organizations that take advantage of this resource will develop their most valuable asset – their employees – and will, no doubt, become healthier and more productive.” – Vice President, Medical Education, Sanofi-Aventis
“Presenting the results of thousands of interviews and on- line tests that have led to the establishment of the ten archetypes would in itself be a considerable achievement of great academic and intellectual interest. Providing insight into how to manage the profile, its strengths and vulnerabilities and which pairings work well or badly together and under what circumstances makes this a management tool of true value.” – Managing Director, Merck
The Passion Profiler is a trademark of Purpose Linked Consulting.
The Passion Archetypes
Want to know the Passion DNA of your organization, and how you can apply your own passions to lead more effectively? Take a look at the passion archetypes that may be operating on your team:
The humanitarians of the organization, they are on the lookout to raise your organization’s profit, while benefiting the world at large.
Creating a strong sense of urgency to deliver results, they’re the driving force of obtaining or expanding an organization’s presence on the market.
With a strong desire to see both sides of an issue, they are born communicators, adept at negotiation and relationship building.
These “intellectual acrobats” think outside the box, imagine new possibilities and contribute to innovation.
The artisans of the organization, their thought patterns are filled with emotion and are without limitations. They eagerly address challenges and imagine potential solutions.
Explorers and innovators, they combine logic and linear thinking with intuition and plan ways to carry out their discoveries or achieve innovations.
With a passion for creating peace where there is turmoil, applying salve to open wounds, and mending broken relationships or broken spirits, they passionately sink to the root of any issue.
The sustainers of structure, function and tradition, they create a framework for the organization by developing processes, analyzing information, and establishing and maintaining quality standards.
Passionate about new information and ways of viewing the world, they create the foundation of institutional wisdom – the single greatest organizational asset as yet unaccounted for on the balance sheet.
Alchemists and change agents, they identify and embrace possibilities for improvements in the business, the environment, themselves and others.
Participant Insights Gained
The tool includes a Comprehensive Passion Profile Report for each respondent which:
- Identifies and explains their Passion Profile Archetypes
- Compares respondents’ Passion Profile Archetypes with group results
- Identifies the archetype styles they are exhibiting at work
- Examines how respondents’ views of themselves impact their role at work and their affiliation with the organization
- Identifies their contribution to the flow of organizational knowledge
- Highlights how self-reflection is impacting the expression of their individual purpose and passions
- Talent Development
- Succession/Career Planning
- Assembling High Performing Teams
- Deepening Employee Engagement (in current roles)
- Effective Hiring and On-boarding
- Strategy Deployment (what skills & passions needed)
- Career Development and Transition
- Personal Discovery
- Business Owners
- If done outside of an ongoing coaching relationship, a pre-survey 20-30 minute call with the person taking the instrument is included to gain familiarity with each other and answer any questions prior to taking the on-line survey. The assessment takes about 30 – 45 minutes to complete the Passion Profiler 24-page assessment report, and a 90-minute coaching session done in person, via phone, or video conference to go through the report.
“Susan is an expert in this field, drawing upon her years of experience and detailed knowledge to create a unique individual program to suit her clients needs. I have experienced greater clarity as she has improved my work and personal performance dramatically.” – Debra M.
“Susan has a belief in her clients that I never expected to find. The skeptic in me feared judgment from my honesty. Susan never judged. Instead, she validated my feelings, put them in perspective, and empowered me to take ownership of my life.” -Maria D.
“Experiencing a coaching session with horses was rich and informative. The horses definitely provide an honest reflection of the issues that we, as clients, are working with; while Susan provides direct guidance and powerful questions to help us gain awareness and insight. With the horses, I learned so much about the way I lead both my self and others and how it’s perceived by “other” – in this case a horse – and in this non-verbal space, in the presence of this beautiful, humbling, wise animal, there was only pure energetic reaction from which I could learn and keep growing.” – Suzanne Ballantyne, Certified Health & Wellness Coach