Personal Coaching in Raleigh and Worldwide
Personal Coaching in Raleigh
Personal Coaching helps individuals, groups and families to bring about and fulfill new behaviors that will lead to successful results in their personal and/or business life. Through skilled listening and feedback, the coach, in conjunction with the client(s), develops and carries forth a plan for reaching their goals.
Typical Challenges Addressed
- Relationship skills: Working closely with the client, the coach partners with them in an emotionally safe setting to have them look inward to identify behaviors/thoughts that may be preventing fulfilling relationships in life and business.
- Career Transition and Development: The coach supports the client in making informed decisions about their career development and trajectory.
- Managing Challenges: Personal coaching can help people recover from business or personal setbacks.
- Communication skills: Achieve greater clarity and impact in dealing with others.
- Clear understanding of personal and professional Values and Self
- Powerful and effective Communication skills
- Smooth Transitions through major personal or professional changes/challenges
- New and resonant perspectives designed to enhance Decision Making
- Effective Assimilation of previous experiences which are creating self-limiting behavior
- Improved Motivation and Confidence in all areas of your life
- Getting into Action in all areas of your career and life
This coaching process includes:
- In person coaching sessions or via Phone/Skype, typically 45 minutes in length
- 3 sessions to discover the clients needs, desires and values
- Successive weekly, bi-weekly or monthly sessions for a minimum of 3-6 months
- Additional “homework” co-designed by the coach and client(s) to deepen their learning and forward their action
- Accountability and candid feedback to promote the desired positive change
- Understand and reflect on an individual’s approach to conflict
- Help shift destructive reactions to more constructive responses
- Communicate effectively in conflict situations
- Develop skills to manage disputes more collaboratively
“Susan is an expert in this field, drawing upon her years of experience and detailed knowledge to create a unique individual program to suit her clients needs. I have experienced greater clarity as she has improved my work and personal performance dramatically.” – Debra M.
“Susan has a belief in her clients that I never expected to find. The skeptic in me feared judgment from my honesty. Susan never judged. Instead, she validated my feelings, put them in perspective, and empowered me to take ownership of my life.” -Maria D.
“Experiencing a coaching session with horses was rich and informative. The horses definitely provide an honest reflection of the issues that we, as clients, are working with; while Susan provides direct guidance and powerful questions to help us gain awareness and insight. With the horses, I learned so much about the way I lead both my self and others and how it’s perceived by “other” – in this case a horse – and in this non-verbal space, in the presence of this beautiful, humbling, wise animal, there was only pure energetic reaction from which I could learn and keep growing.” – Suzanne Ballantyne, Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Free Initial Session
To discover more about Executive Coaching, Leadership and Business Building, call me at (919) 840-8351 to schedule an appointment. Submit your information below to receive a free initial consultation session: